Monday, 26 March 2012

Paying the Price

We had a powerful intercession time on Saturday morning. Declarations were made and we were storming heaven with our prayers. It was good. We could all sense that God was going to move powerfully in church. The baby was being born, the birthing process was taking place.


On Sunday morning, I could just feel it...the enemy was not happy; there was a battle taking place in the spiritual realm for our church. The angels were fighting for us. Little things took place that made me more aware of the eneemy's unhappiness...the security guard being a little difficult with entry to the uni when it was usually a breeze, there was some tension in the worship team...the battle was on!


But service was awesome! The worship time was powerful! And it led to the release of words of knowledge for healing and people responded! People with left knee cap problem, and there were 2, and both were healed. Sore throat, and she was healed. One leg shorter than the other, and a young lady responded and the young people got thrilled when they saw the leg growing in front of their eyes and Joanne said she felt her leg stretching!


My husband preached a powerful sermon too. And oh, Kwadwo made powerful prophetic declarations. 


There were also testimonies of other past healings. It was a great service!


But I had to face my weakness again in the afternoon. People that did not like me had once again spread lies...horrible...I really don't like being slammed especially when things said are not true. But this is the price I pay for pursuing God without hesitation...I learn to die to self. I learn to press on despite obstacles. I sometimes wonder how other pastors and revivalists do it. You go onto google and type a well known pastor's name and you get the slammers and the likers in your search.


I'm learning not to get discouraged but respond like John Wesley who got worried when no one threw stones at him when he preached. Opposition is always a good thing when we are on the right track with God!


And my conclusion? Keep running. Keep pursuing the Kingdom of God. I'm not going to let up. He has my back covered!

No comments:

Post a Comment