Sunday, 19 February 2012

Is everyday a good day?

I love reading books by revivalists, prophets, apostles, I love going to Revival meetings, conferences that impart and activate people into revival. I get inspired by these godly men and women. I love what they do for the Kingdom of God.


I am on my personal journey of becoming a Revivalist. There is character moulding and shaping taking place in my life, a pressing in to more of God through time spent with Him, steps of faith that I take when praying for people, learning to relate to people better at home, in church, outside of church...


But sometimes I have bad days. People and situations bog me down. When people walk away from God, when situations are complicated...yes, these things cause me to sometimes have a bad day. Then I wonder, all these wonderful men and women of God whom I respect, learn and glean from...do they also have bad days? Do they get discouraged? Bogged down? There are many men and women of God in the Bible who have their bad days, even commit sin and write about it like King David. But what about these modern day revivalists? Or is everyday a good day for them?


Sometimes I wish they would write about their struggles too or talk about it a bit more in their meetings, sermons, so I know that I am on a journey like everyone else...

No comments:

Post a Comment